Elmhurst Care Center is happy to announce that we are OPEN for SCHEDULED (2 hours at a time) ON UNIT VISITS. Visits must be scheduled in order to ensure that all Residents are able to receive visitors while maintaining social distancing.
- All visits are scheduled for 2 hours time blocks.
- Visitors are not required to have a negative COVID-19 test nor proof of vaccination in order to visit.
- Visitors MUST wear a mask and utilize hand sanitizer upon entrance to the building and during entire visit.
- Visitors who are symptomatic or should be quarantining are not permitted to visit.
- Temperature scans will be conducted for every visitor as well as COVID-19 screening.
- Unless both the Resident and Visitor are both fully vaccinated physical contact is prohibited.
- All visits will take place in designated areas on the unit and NOT in the Resident room (this is to protect the roommate).
- No more than 2 visitors per Resident at a time in order to maintain proper social distancing.
Please note that if you are unable to meet our guidelines we ask that you do not schedule a visit at this time. We are happy to welcome you back to Elmhurst Care Center and look forward to seeing you.